Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Eddie Stobart Trucks and Trailers was good as well these program are proper reality tv!!

 

Any one used to watch Battle stations that was such a good program.

Posted

"I've lost my money and I can't get home"....

 

response: "I'm sorry sir, standard protocol is that we cannot accept a missing person's request unless they have been missing for over 24 hours, unless it's a minor. Would you like to call back tomorrow?"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...