LosOjos Posted November 2, 2010 Posted November 2, 2010 I wasn't going to rush in to Black Ops, I was going to wait for everyone else to get it, play it for a month or so, then see if they still thought it was any good (WaW really disappointed me) but now I'm getting the bug... Where has everybody pre-ordered from? Any good deals going? ASDA will no doubt have it for 99p with a free tin of beans on release date but I'm not going to go and queue and fight for it, I'd rather order it from the comfort of my PC chair.
apeo Posted November 2, 2010 Posted November 2, 2010 I too would be interested if anyone knows of any deals.
JJonas Posted November 2, 2010 Posted November 2, 2010 Call Of Duty: Black Ops- £20 With codes ZZ082 and xv044 From Woolworths – Use Paypal – All the Info: Good & Bad | Postabargain
mattx Posted November 2, 2010 Posted November 2, 2010 Call Of Duty: Black Ops- £20 With codes ZZ082 and xv044 From Woolworths – Use Paypal – All the Info: Good & Bad*|*Postabargain Hmmmm, just tried - get the message: The discount code you entered is invalid. Even after opening up a new account.....
LosOjos Posted November 2, 2010 Author Posted November 2, 2010 Yeah I couldn't get that one to work either unfortunately...
Dom_ Posted November 2, 2010 Posted November 2, 2010 Also looking for a good deal, probably going to be Asda at this rate though!
mattx Posted November 4, 2010 Posted November 4, 2010 Im hearing rumours of £25 in Sainsbury's Pre order ? Or on the day ? If so, I'm there..... [ pass one on the way to work and being on the bike will be a bonus ] http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/call-of-duty-black-ops-when-release/764623
CAM Posted November 8, 2010 Posted November 8, 2010 I'm popping round to ASDA for a look tommorrow evening. Looking at the 360 version though I'm tempted to set my Wii up when I get home. Wonder what that version is like?
CHR1S Posted November 8, 2010 Posted November 8, 2010 I'm popping round to ASDA for a look tommorrow evening. Looking at the 360 version though I'm tempted to set my Wii up when I get home. Wonder what that version is like? Laughable at best?
Max_Power Posted November 8, 2010 Posted November 8, 2010 Tesco doing it for £20 if you buy £20 PSN or 3 month xbox live subscription. (£20 PSN voucher will get you the map packs at a later date for free so maybe worth while?) Asda doing it for £37.99
Haptic Posted November 8, 2010 Posted November 8, 2010 Hopefully Sainsbury will bung it out for £25 .I bought MW2 in there after being told by a lovely old dear they'd all sold out (XBOX had, 3 copies for the PS3....ha ha!) I'll be in there tomorrow, with any luck i'll be surrendering the next few months to an online pasting at the hands of some Serbian pre-teens.
tommej Posted November 8, 2010 Posted November 8, 2010 Ordered mine back in august from Tesco entertainment with 2 discount codes - worked out about £33, can't be fussed with all this queuing up at silly hours!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now