Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was going to post that just cuz I am nice. It looks like a pretty decent two year role for a new graduate to take the whole I.T. world under their ownership. Problem is that area is dead of life.
Posted
I was going to post that just cuz I am nice. It looks like a pretty decent two year role for a new graduate to take the whole I.T. world under their ownership. Problem is that area is dead of life.

 

Hey! When we have to visit the mother-in-law in Cornwall, the day out in Truro is one of the highlights.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...