garethEds Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 My wife and I are selling our Mini and wondered if anyone is interested.... 2008 MINI ONE Convertible 1.6 4Cyl 16V on eBay (end time 07-Sep-10 22:45:20 BST) Gareth
garethEds Posted September 3, 2010 Author Posted September 3, 2010 Nah -the wife wants a Ford Kuga, but I want a Discovery 3 (which she doesn't like). I like the Kuga and have driven a few but not sure it will pull my caravan. My 320 isn't pulling the van very well so we are swapping them around and the 320 will go next year for a smaller car. Anyone got a Kuga on here? GJE
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now