unixman Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 I really must get one of these http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/looflirpa/igrill.shtml
JimTheGeek Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 I can't believe it. Have to show my collegues. We need one of these
SteveT Posted February 2, 2007 Posted February 2, 2007 Think I'll persuade the food tech teachers that they need some to ensure adequate use of ICT in their subject!!
crc-ict Posted February 2, 2007 Posted February 2, 2007 They're having a laugh surely? Our George Foreman takes an age to get hot running off 230V from a 13A power point, so I would think the heat-up time for one running off 5V, 0.5A would be measured in hours, if not days! Pure madness... ...but very cool in a geeky kind-of way!
sidewinder Posted February 5, 2007 Posted February 5, 2007 I do really hope you all realise it isnt real
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now