witch Posted January 8, 2007 Posted January 8, 2007 Thank you thank you thank you for the apostrophe!! I know some of you don't care but I think it looks so much more professional. The Grammar Queen
DMcCoy Posted January 8, 2007 Posted January 8, 2007 My brother pointed it out some time ago, and the reversed rj45 was also spotted before, so I already had a fixed version I started drawing the rj45 the other way round and didn't notice when I'd swapped it so the top clip was no longer the side you could see.
ITWombat Posted January 9, 2007 Posted January 9, 2007 Yes can see removed some content modules just to speed site up for us ove bett You've obviously been through a few Ofsteds
john Posted January 9, 2007 Posted January 9, 2007 My brother pointed it out some time ago, and the reversed rj45 was also spotted before, so I already had a fixed version I started drawing the rj45 the other way round and didn't notice when I'd swapped it so the top clip was no longer the side you could see. I believe I own that crown for spotting it, unless it really was years and years ago it was spotted. Im sure we had a long discussion on it and clip placement etc last year about it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now