cookie_monster Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 Can anyone recommend some good free home backup software? I don't like Windows 7 backup I liked the fact that Windows XP backup would backup to one file that you could move. Cheers.
cookie_monster Posted July 9, 2010 Author Posted July 9, 2010 Isn't clonezilla imaging software? I'm after something for backing up large amounts of data rather than the system. Thanks.
TronXP Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 Would this be any good? Free Backup Software: Paragon Backup & Recovery Free Edition - Overview or http://www.gfi.com/backup-hm 1
nadeem Posted July 9, 2010 Posted July 9, 2010 Genie-soft Free Timeline | Download Free Backup Software for Windows This looks pretty good (and free), I've used Genie stuff before and thought it was quite good
cookie_monster Posted July 11, 2010 Author Posted July 11, 2010 Giving the GFI one a try it's got a great folder sync feature
geek12 Posted July 13, 2010 Posted July 13, 2010 Can anyone recommend some good free home backup software? I don't like Windows 7 backup I liked the fact that Windows XP backup would backup to one file that you could move. I use and recommend Handy Backup, it's good home backup software (compatible with Windows)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now