Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Best of luck with both, you still going to be an Edugeek?

(Edit - Ok I really should refresh the page before replying.)

Posted
I went for that job also, although when looking at it financially, I would have been working, just to pay to get to work and back etc, so I called and rescinded my application. Good luck though, looks like a great school to work at!
Posted

No such problems for me ... taking a slight pay cut ... but living 500m away so ... :-)

 

I really wish that was my job title!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...