Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

 

been trying to get rid of this spare ticket for a couple of weeks now but nobody has taken the bait so I give up: I'll GIVE the ticket to anybody who wants it and can meet me in the Wetherspoons in Bilston before the gig to collect it.

 

More info here: Aynsley Lister Band (HH) at The Robin 2

 

It should be an amazing gig, I'd recommend anybody who is in to rock/blues to take a look, fans of Stevie Ray Vaughan especially. Saw him support Lynyrd Skynyrd last year at the MEN and I was blown away, truly awesome guitarist.

 

You have until about 4.30 to let me know if you want it, then I leave work and the ticket goes to some random in the pub...

 

First come first served :)

Edited by LosOjos

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...