SimpleSi Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 My beloved support team have excelled themselves today. I rang up on behalf of one of my schools to find out our Espresso at Home username/password as no-one can remember it. I was told that the Dark Lords didn't deal with that - they only dealt with Espresso in schools and that I'd have to contact Espresso direct. To be balanced - they did offer to look up the phone number but I said I could do that myself Maybe I could look at the bright side - maybe they are going out of business and I'll be allowed to speak to everyone direct Simon
jhothersall Posted March 4, 2010 Posted March 4, 2010 Which middle men ?? does it start with a w or a v
LeMarchand Posted March 4, 2010 Posted March 4, 2010 Shouldn't they be fighting crime, anyway? http://cineblog.us/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/middleman2.jpg
SimpleSi Posted March 4, 2010 Author Posted March 4, 2010 I know of no-one called v Middlemen - not Watchmen Si
browolf Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 I know of no-one called v Middlemen - not Watchmen Si some Middlemen do fight crime: The Middleman on TV.com
apearce Posted April 22, 2010 Posted April 22, 2010 (edited) Vita Lend Lease and Redstone are two different businesses Edited April 22, 2010 by apearce
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now