Phillip1983 Posted January 23, 2010 Posted January 23, 2010 im after these boxes for testing purposes i just want the hardware only no licenses etc... will pay for them plus any postage if i can not collect... if you have some for sale please get in touch.
Sylv3r Posted January 23, 2010 Posted January 23, 2010 I think we have one of these watchguard firewalls in a cupboard about at school. I'll have a look to see what model it is.
Phillip1983 Posted January 23, 2010 Author Posted January 23, 2010 Cool thanks.... that would be brill..... i dont need the software etc just hte hardware as i will be installing custom firmware to test a few things out etc....
smallbloke Posted February 1, 2010 Posted February 1, 2010 Hello....I have one of these......if you still need one, let me know! I'm in Norfolk, but obviously it can be posted to you.
Phillip1983 Posted February 1, 2010 Author Posted February 1, 2010 do you have some pics of it and how much are you selling it for?
smallbloke Posted February 1, 2010 Posted February 1, 2010 i THINK I've attached a couple of photos.....
smallbloke Posted February 1, 2010 Posted February 1, 2010 Not too sure how much it's worth....what would you offer?!
MatthewL Posted February 1, 2010 Posted February 1, 2010 If you are still after some I can put you in touch with a place where we get rid of ours at. They are just end of life for us with new versions out nothing wrong with the hardware though.
Phillip1983 Posted February 2, 2010 Author Posted February 2, 2010 If you are still after some I can put you in touch with a place where we get rid of ours at. They are just end of life for us with new versions out nothing wrong with the hardware though. if you could that would be gr8 i looking for a few of them ....... and looking for pay around £40 - £70 as i only need the hardware..... Many Thanks
smallbloke Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 I'll let you have it for £45 plus P&P......
Sylv3r Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 Sorry I forgot to look for ours - I'll have a look tomorrow. Cheers
Phillip1983 Posted February 14, 2010 Author Posted February 14, 2010 does anyone else have any more firebox x700's im on a buying spreee ...... lol.....
Phillip1983 Posted February 14, 2010 Author Posted February 14, 2010 Making some custom IP-PBX's are you? Nope, im testing some new stuff and need loads of x700's
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now