neon Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 Man arrested after he jokes about bombing Robin Hood airport on Twitter shows how quickly a joke can get out of hand!
sidewinder Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 Of course its a well known fact that all real terrorists announce their intentions on Twitter
ICT_GUY Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 Of course its a well known fact that all real terrorists announce their intentions on Twitter The intelligence [sic] services would find it a whole lot easier to justify their pay cheque if they did.
bossman Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 I thwaut I thaw a puddy tat? I did! I did! I did! (Tweety Pie) hehe!! People should watch what they say and do in this world today, sometimes a little difficult when everyone and their dog is watchin too!!
ICT_GUY Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 I really hate the lack of any common sense with regards to the illogical and reactionary way certain things are dealt with. If I am eating a bacon Sarnie, its a safe bet that i am not a Muslim terrorist, as went a conversation I had awhile back while eating pork and being searched by a PC PC.
mossj Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 (edited) Why would someone even say it as a joke, thats what I don't get... p.s Did anyone see the episode of airport where a woman passenger said she had a bomb after argueing with staff.... she quickly found herself in a hole heap of trouble. Edited January 19, 2010 by mossj
Edu-IT Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 Why would someone even say it as a joke, that what I don't get... p.s Did anyone see the episode of airport where a woman passenger said she had a bomb after argueing with staff.... she quickly found herself in a hole head of trouble. Yep! Stupid lady.
Andrew_C Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 HA! I can beat that story; I went with 30 of our (supposedly top 5% intelegent) boys to Spain. One of them, well away from the gate, said "I'll bet I could get a gun though here". Overheard by either plaincloths or a member of the general public. They took him to pieces, falling short only of the "Bend over..." search as he was under 16. Oh how we laughed; then gave him several days of purgatory once in spain for wasting everybodies time.
vikpaw Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 I really hate the lack of any common sense with regards to the illogical and reactionary way certain things are dealt with. If I am eating a bacon Sarnie, its a safe bet that i am not a Muslim terrorist, as went a conversation I had awhile back while eating pork and being searched by a PC PC. sadly it's not that easy. trust me, i live in the home of islam and the rules are blatantly broken all the time, else i'd have a clear run on the freeway 5 times a day, when they are supposed to be praying, as it clearly tells me they 'have to' do in the December 4th 09 issue of the Arab News.
AyatollahPies Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 I really hate the lack of any common sense with regards to the illogical and reactionary way certain things are dealt with. If I am eating a bacon Sarnie, its a safe bet that i am not a Muslim terrorist, as went a conversation I had awhile back while eating pork and being searched by a PC PC. True, but sometimes it's best to make an example of idiots.
Popular Post bossman Posted January 19, 2010 Popular Post Posted January 19, 2010 Can I beg the question? "Why are bombs and airports linked to only Muslim groups?" Does nobody remember the IRA? or ETA? there are also other groups of terrorists around the world who are not Muslims. Why are people of the Muslim faith being persecuted for the deeds of a minority of brainwashed idiots? And before anyone comes back at me I am C of E and have no affiliation to any other religion but would ask the same question of any other religion if they were being persecuted for the same reasons. I do believe also there is no room for terrorists in the world but would like to see religion being used less to persecute another human being with. It takes all kinds to make the Human race, and no one should be persecuted for their religious beliefs in my world of thinking. 5
vikpaw Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 @bossman - i'm sorry but what do you know, living up north in your little sheltered world. you're a g*t , and your opinion is not valid in my book. LOL 2
bossman Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 @vikpaw: Why you little!! I'll have you know I am not a g*t I'm a "Bald fat ancient old g*t who lives up North" and will accept nothing but this fact so help me God hehe!!
vikpaw Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 I know your 'kind', you're just jealous you didn't get to sit on my knee down the pub! you'd say anything to get me goat, well me goat is not for having. i'm leaving! fyi - there's no god that can help you
bossman Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 Lol Nah vikpaw wat yer ment ta sey iz nee gooht man, az forr sittin on ya nee me thinkz it woz thi othar whey roond man! an ther iz a god caaled "fud" man sew ther iz hehe!!
vikpaw Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 aye, reet ewe r der man. of fur sum fud i go. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now