CSNM-Carl Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs197.snc3/20455_321261201624_611876624_4146167_296619_n.jpg
mossj Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs197.snc3/20455_321261201624_611876624_4146167_296619_n.jpg Is that the CSNM control center?
EduTech Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 Is that the CSNM control center? Yeah it is he was too lazy to take a current picture as it well for starters would not look so clean
john Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 Oh well maybe I should post my desktop.... As its all about wallpaper felt I should post my PC one as well. Its got a range of photos set to change ever 30 minutes.
EduTech Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 Oh well maybe I should post my desktop.... As its all about wallpaper felt I should post my PC one as well. Its got a range of photos set to change ever 30 minutes. Well at least your "Desktop Wallpaper" is alot clearner than your actual desktop! i cannot believe you still have not got round to sorting that out! god how long as it been now mr? lol
Edu-IT Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 Now that would drive me ------- nuts! What a mess.
john Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 Well at least your "Desktop Wallpaper" is alot clearner than your actual desktop! i cannot believe you still have not got round to sorting that out! god how long as it been now mr? lol It gets sorted every so often..... When I look back at a photo from about 3 years ago its similar except I had a CRT and a different TFT and last time it was cleared was when I got my Sony TFTs as I had to make room. Its getting to the point it could need a spring clean again as I've lost the task bar off my left screen now but I can still find everything I need Anyway who wants to see my Work desktop
glennda Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 Now that would drive me ------- nuts! What a mess. i better not put a picture of my actual desktop then! its like that but is a 3.5m workbench similar to that of johns!
Edu-IT Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 i better not put a picture of my actual desktop then! its like that but is a 3.5m workbench similar to that of johns! Oh no go on, please do.
CSNM-Carl Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 Is that the CSNM control center? Yes, it's getting a make over next month!
EduTech Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 It gets sorted every so often..... When I look back at a photo from about 3 years ago its similar except I had a CRT and a different TFT and last time it was cleared was when I got my Sony TFTs as I had to make room. Its getting to the point it could need a spring clean again as I've lost the task bar off my left screen now but I can still find everything I need Anyway who wants to see my Work desktop To be honest if thats your home desktop where you spend only a 1/4 of your day sitting at, i dread to think what your work desk would be like.. Owell, to be honest i bet it is fun trying to work in that kind of environment.. no use in you having a quick launch then is there.. run box it is! James.
CSNM-Carl Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 Oh well maybe I should post my desktop.... As its all about wallpaper felt I should post my PC one as well. Its got a range of photos set to change ever 30 minutes. How can you work in that environment, it would drive me mad!!
EduTech Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 Yes, it's getting a make over next month! Hmm.. Interesting, knowing you it will have the CSNM logo all over the walls.. or even worse knowing more about you.. you would actually get personally created wallpaper!! I'll await that to happen!.... How can you work in that environment, it would drive me mad!! When working in it for as long as john.. it becomes 2nd nature!
john Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 To be honest if thats your home desktop where you spend only a 1/4 of your day sitting at, i dread to think what your work desk would be like.. Owell, to be honest i bet it is fun trying to work in that kind of environment.. no use in you having a quick launch then is there.. run box it is! James. If you look at my PC Desktop you will see my main monitor is the one on the right, thus quick launch and start are still visible, BUT I do tend to just use the start menu instant search as with 8GB ram it fly's and is instant
CSNM-Carl Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 Yeah it is he was too lazy to take a current picture as it well for starters would not look so clean How do you know?
Edu-IT Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 If that's only your desk then the room, oh, geez. Doesn't need thinking about. http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7591/20041118101350x263.jpg
EduTech Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 If you look at my PC Desktop you will see my main monitor is the one on the right, thus quick launch and start are still visible, BUT I do tend to just use the start menu instant search as with 8GB ram it fly's and is instant Ah right, see i did not look that close.. bad drills on my behalf i know 8gb RAM show off!! How do you know? I know alot of things i'll have you know It IS a current picture! Hmm.. that i dont believe but then again if it aint changed much since the last image you took dont suprise me If that's only your desk then the room, oh, geez. Doesn't need thinking about. Dan, Just don't go there seriously! dont! rofl
CSNM-Carl Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2356/wallpaper2010.png http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5977/specsbk.png
EduTech Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 Seriously Carl, Do you have to rub it in.. i mean c'mon! wallpaper i expect in my inbox with the next 15 minutes as for the machine spec.. wait until easter! see what the bunny brings me nice.. apart from chocolate! Awesome! new CSNM Gifts! -- CSNM Chocolate and Easter Bunnies -- Are you not just a little bit interested James? Maybe..
Edu-IT Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 Seriously Carl, Do you have to rub it in.. i mean c'mon! wallpaper i expect in my inbox with the next 15 minutes as for the machine spec.. wait until easter! see what the bunny brings me nice.. apart from chocolate! Maybe.. Is there any brand you WON'T promote James, in one way or another? You must have enough t-shirts to promote a different company for each day of the year.
EduTech Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 Is there any brand you WON'T promote James, in one way or another? You must have enough t-shirts to promote a different company for each day of the year. erm! i like to have choice when i wake up in the morning thanks! although it seems to be edugeek or ruckus on a regular basis! lol
Edu-IT Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 We need to find a company you dislike and get some gear from them for you. Apple?
EduTech Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 We need to find a company you dislike and get some gear from them for you. Apple? Hmm, i have an iphone now so suppose it could work.. but not quite sure i did stick a stupid cover on it dont that give it away?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now