Vonder_Van_de_Veer Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 Hello, I want to rent a .com address for our school and have seen that there are many many websites out there offering to do this. Am a bit suspicious! So, is there a good reputable site that folks use for this that I can too? cheers VvdV
Arthur Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 Daily.co.uk is another good one. I used to use 123-Reg too, but switched to Daily since it was cheaper and their control panel is better.
rh91uk Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 I have used GoDaddy before, they are very reliable.
Edu-IT Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 123-reg for me. Full control over you domain and easy to use management interface.
jamesfed Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 I use UKWSD - UK Web Hosting - UK Reseller Hosting - cPanel Web Hosting - WHM - Installatron I (personaly) have 3 domain names with them - never had any problems and they have a fantastic control panel for both domains and web hosting.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now