Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm just having a play around with Visio 2007 and using it to make a diagram of the network, i'm wondering if there are any addins with icons for virual setups. All of the icons are for physical servers I can of course label them which I have done so far but it would be nice to have the correct icons :)

 

Anyone know where I can download extra addins?

 

Cheers.

Posted
Some manufacturers such as Cisco, Allied-Telesys, HP etc give Visio Stensils from there sites as well if you search for them, I have also used Visio Cafe its great
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...