sparkeh Posted January 4, 2010 Posted January 4, 2010 EduTech has his own sitelink I'm not seeing it?
mossj Posted January 4, 2010 Author Posted January 4, 2010 I'm not seeing it? In the sub-section.... the SEO behind getting these is currently unknown... but it would appear that eduTech has cracked it
buzzard Posted January 4, 2010 Posted January 4, 2010 (edited) lol I wonder why thats happened!!! Edited January 4, 2010 by buzzard
EduTech Posted January 4, 2010 Posted January 4, 2010 @ kim - pfftt! you just wait lol Not sure why that's happening though, not that i mind @ ZH i have not touched anything!! i promise
Batman Posted January 4, 2010 Posted January 4, 2010 I'm not seeing it? You using the "pages from the UK" search? Google UK search is driving me mad at the moment because it misses out so much relevant stuff. I'm sure it used to be more intelligent than this. Set it to "the web" and it's fine. 1
mossj Posted January 4, 2010 Author Posted January 4, 2010 You using the "pages from the UK" search? Google UK search is driving me mad at the moment because it misses out so much relevant stuff. I'm sure it used to be more intelligent than this. Set it to "the web" and it's fine. Dumbed down for us UK Users, eh?
localzuk Posted January 4, 2010 Posted January 4, 2010 Dumbed down for us UK Users, eh? In this case, don't you mean smartened up?
EduTech Posted January 4, 2010 Posted January 4, 2010 In this case, don't you mean smartened up? :( You all trying to make EduTech Sad :(
EduTech Posted January 4, 2010 Posted January 4, 2010 Here's an Explination It's appears i would be useful to you all! cant blame google for thinking that though
ZeroHour Posted January 4, 2010 Posted January 4, 2010 Here's an Explination It's appears i would be useful to you all! cant blame google for thinking that though Not exactly no... It occurs because of a html part I have on the frontpage which is hard to prevent currently. I have fixed the link to you as it shouldn't be emphasised so it should disappear soonish but it really occurs all the time tbh and with random members (some have not posted in ages) and threads as well. You should see how many I have cleared out over the while...
EduTech Posted January 4, 2010 Posted January 4, 2010 Not exactly no... It occurs because of a html part I have on the frontpage which is hard to prevent currently. I have fixed the link to you as it shouldn't be emphasised so it should disappear soonish but it really occurs all the time tbh and with random members (some have not posted in ages) and threads as well. You should see how many I have cleared out over the while... :( You have to go and spoil my fun dont you!! :( Nice one for sorting it fella! as you say it shoudl not be emphasised
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now