CHR1S Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 Your connection 7865 kbps @ 9:08 on a 10Mb BGFL Fiber
ndavies Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 This is amazing. Can I ask where people are getting 50 / 100Mb connections from? Are they mostly LEA?
garethEds Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 At 9:00 this morning we had the following: Download Speed: 49866 kbps Streaming Speed 1: 10681 kbps Streaming Speed 2: 7189 kbps Streaming Speed 3: 7238 kbps In the compare table it brings us out above TV - HD at 8369 kpbs If I remember I'll run the test again during at 12 and update this post. GJE This is 100Mbit line into the LEA which then goes into the Janet connection coming from/going into Swansea University. I'm sure the LEA told us this was 4.3Gbit many years ago. I'll check my facts - but these are the figures we have. In Swansea, the primary schools are on 10Mbit and the Secondaries on 100Mbit GJE
ChrisH Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 100 meg (currently around 80 until extra work is done) via our RBC. Routes through telewest fiber.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now