Ric_ Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 Just stumbled over this info about the launch of a new Validator tool... the Validator-Pro and Validator-Pro-NT. The Validator and Validator-NT have been cost effective alternatives to Fluke testers for years... hopefully this will be the case with the new kit which promises to do fiber, wifi and PoE testing! JDSU ValidatorPRO and ValidatorPRO-NT http://www.jdsu.com/images-products/validator-pro.jpg
powdarrmonkey Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 'Fluke' and testing equipment has never given me much hope, somebody in their marketing department needs shooting!
john Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 mmmm Tesum stuff, shame I ain't got the cash for one Your not going to upgrade your ye-olde model are you Ric and going to it on by any chance?
Ric_ Posted October 20, 2009 Author Posted October 20, 2009 mmmm Tesum stuff, shame I ain't got the cash for one Your not going to upgrade your ye-olde model are you Ric and going to it on by any chance? I actually have a need for a fibre tester but I don't have the cash
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now