Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just stumbled over this info about the launch of a new Validator tool... the Validator-Pro and Validator-Pro-NT.

 

The Validator and Validator-NT have been cost effective alternatives to Fluke testers for years... hopefully this will be the case with the new kit which promises to do fiber, wifi and PoE testing!

 

JDSU ValidatorPRO and ValidatorPRO-NT

 

http://www.jdsu.com/images-products/validator-pro.jpg

Posted
mmmm Tesum stuff, shame I ain't got the cash for one :( Your not going to upgrade your ye-olde model are you Ric and going to it on by any chance? ;)
Posted
mmmm Tesum stuff, shame I ain't got the cash for one :( Your not going to upgrade your ye-olde model are you Ric and going to it on by any chance? ;)

 

I actually have a need for a fibre tester but I don't have the cash :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...