Chunky Posted September 29, 2009 Posted September 29, 2009 Hi there, Just downloaded this - looks good. Unfortunately, when I try and run it, I get the error... Line -1: Error: Unable to execute the external program. The system cannot find the file specified. .. and then it closes. Ideas? Chunks
mattx Posted September 29, 2009 Posted September 29, 2009 Hi there, Just downloaded this - looks good. Unfortunately, when I try and run it, I get the error... Line -1: Error: Unable to execute the external program. The system cannot find the file specified. .. and then it closes. Ideas? Chunks Where are you running it from and are you running it with Admin Permissions ? Just double checked the DL and all is fine my end......[ installed it and ran it on a virtual PC ]
pooley Posted September 29, 2009 Posted September 29, 2009 (edited) Downloaded and runs fine here (Windows Vista) Actually just got a Line -1 error trying to run process explorer, needs elevated permissions. Maybe its permissions that are your problem "Chunky" Edited September 29, 2009 by pooley
Chunky Posted September 30, 2009 Author Posted September 30, 2009 Yup, running it in admin. XP Pro. Odd. Oh well. Worth a try. I'll copy it to a key and try on another PC. Chunks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now