mattx Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 Nope..... Still dont have any superpowers, I just checked.
Batman Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 You don't need superpowers, I don't have them and I'm ok. Actually, you might appreciate this... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFFDdgRj3nE]YouTube - Reginald D Hunter on Batman[/ame] Poor Batman... 1
mattx Posted September 18, 2009 Author Posted September 18, 2009 I love Mr Hunter, such a dry humour.....
JJonas Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 How do you know you dont have them? How are you testing for them? And what powers are you testing for?
Batman Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 Mr Hunter is indeed hilarious. Why don't you buy a cape? It might help you to fly.
mattx Posted September 18, 2009 Author Posted September 18, 2009 I need to stick the broom up my ar$e first and sweep the floor.
tech_guy Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 Well the staff here seem to think I'm psychic (or is that psychotic?).....
broc Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 In the absence of superpowers I have asked for the same training that teachers get; the telepathy course ......
mattx Posted September 18, 2009 Author Posted September 18, 2009 In the absence of superpowers I have asked for the same training that teachers get; the telepathy course ...... Stick me down for that please.
mattx Posted September 18, 2009 Author Posted September 18, 2009 Well the staff here seem to think I'm psychic (or is that psychotic?)..... Depends if you are saying it with a knife in your hand with a crazed look........on checking out your avatar I would say you are quite bonkers sir.
Batman Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 bonkers MattX like Dizzee Rascal! MattX like Dizzee Rascal!
elsiegee40 Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 Nope..... Still dont have any superpowers, I just checked. In the absence of superpowers I have asked for the same training that teachers get; the telepathy course ...... Stick me down for that please. *sigh* If you've let your Crystal Ball license expire, what can you expect? It doesn't come as part of the M$ school's agreement unfortunately
webman Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 We have a magic wand, and it's purpose is two-fold. Firstly, for doing magic. And secondly, for insert..........
GrumbleDook Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 @mattx : Oh ... I don't know ... this secret camera recording of you training shows you have something special about you [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM4O4-jT3x0]YouTube - The Star Wars Kid.[/ame] Let's face it ... it's still a classic.
mattx Posted September 18, 2009 Author Posted September 18, 2009 @mattx : Oh ... I don't know ... this secret camera recording of you training shows you have something special about you Let's face it ... it's still a classic. My secret is out !!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now