Dos_Box Posted August 22, 2006 Posted August 22, 2006 Damm. We're busy. We are currently averaging 10,000 hits per day (this number does not include Google bots etc) and will hit 2,000,000 total hits any day now. And it's the summer holidays too. I shudder to think of the load we will be under once people get back!!
GrumbleDook Posted August 22, 2006 Posted August 22, 2006 And we are still steadily cranking up the members too ... 1500 by BETT is a realistic target ... but who reckons that we may reach 2000?
NetworkGeezer Posted August 22, 2006 Posted August 22, 2006 @Dos_Box It's too late to have second thoughts now!!! Anyway I seem to remember Russ saying you'd be doing some work over the summer to increase the peformace of the site. @GrumbleDude Pity the increased membership hasn't meant an increase in donations to the BETT fund.
Dos_Box Posted August 22, 2006 Author Posted August 22, 2006 @Dos_Box It's too late to have second thoughts now!!! Anyway I seem to remember Russ saying you'd be doing some work over the summer to increase the peformace of the site. @GrumbleDude Pity the increase membership has meant increase donations. If you have any idea of the trouble I get into over this site, you'd understand why I lie low alot.
russdev Posted August 22, 2006 Posted August 22, 2006 lol we are working on stuff to improve performence so watch space.. russ
Ric_ Posted August 22, 2006 Posted August 22, 2006 lol we are working on stuff to improve performence so watch space.. Any particular area of Space
tickmike Posted August 22, 2006 Posted August 22, 2006 Hello . 2,000,000 Hits that's just great. Of cause you do know half of them are mine, to get help I need to set this domain up for the first time . I have said it before and will say it again Thanks For Being Here, Thanks Dos_Box and all involved for setting the site up and running it. Regards Michael.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now