Dos_Box Posted January 28, 2009 Posted January 28, 2009 As my Thinkpad is gettting a litle long in the tooth, and it's 1024x768 display is no good for running EduGeek off, so I took the opportunity to get myself a new laptop, and I got an Acer Aspire 6920. Home It lands tomorrow and I can't wait http://www.acer.co.uk/acer/wr-resource/1308647529/upload/E0Entity3/1/ASP6920G_03.jpg
SimpleSi Posted January 28, 2009 Posted January 28, 2009 Don't start making the site only viewable in 3000x2000 - fact - this week I have only just moved 4 computers from 800x600 to 1024x768 And my lovely new NC10 only does 1024xsomething less than 768 Remember to look after us poor people Si
EduTech Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 YH! that is shiney bet it wont stay like that for long
mac_shinobi Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 congrats - my mac pro and hd tv do 1080p and 1080i so should be ok as long as you dont go beyond that lol
Dos_Box Posted January 29, 2009 Author Posted January 29, 2009 The first thing I'm going to do is whack an EduGeek sticker on the lid
john Posted January 29, 2009 Posted January 29, 2009 Hope you don't have any warranty issues after some of the threads on here about them (should clarify by them, I meant Acer in general, and its from my experience of reading the forum comments on Acer warranty stuff not my own personal ones)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now