Advocate Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 Just took delivery of one of these tiny projectors, they are awesome, Thanks to Westwood Associates and Nathan in particular. If you havent seen one in action, then you really are missing out. I just tried it in a large lecture theatre and with the lights off watched video at at least 50ins - very good quality.
ninjabeaver Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 Was there one of those on the EduGeek stand? Looks like it works great in a very dark room, but on the stand you could hardly see the image that was produced out of it. What's it like in a normal room?
john Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 Was there one of those on the EduGeek stand? Looks like it works great in a very dark room, but on the stand you could hardly see the image that was produced out of it. What's it like in a normal room? Yup there was one on the stand
Edu-IT Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 Yup there was one on the stand I obviously had my eyes shut as I never saw it! How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?
Haptic Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 I obviously had my eyes shut as I never saw it! How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? hmmm i bet i know where your eyes where fella lol:doh:
Edu-IT Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 hmmm i bet i know where your eyes where fella lol:doh: I saw Mandy but didn't pay too much attention. I didn't realise who she was until I saw the thread on here about her. I feel like I've really missed out to be honest.
john Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 I think they were £199 as an edugeek offer I think but could be wrong
Edu-IT Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 I think they were £199 as an edugeek offer I think but could be wrong I imagine they can be 'pocketed' quite easy though. Edit: I'm not saying I could steal one! I mean if they're used in schools.
Mandy Posted January 23, 2009 Posted January 23, 2009 I think they were £199 as an edugeek offer I think but could be wrong The price for Edugeek members is £199.99 ex vat with a FREE tripod stand.
bossman Posted January 23, 2009 Posted January 23, 2009 @Advocate: In what instance would we use them in the School for? All rooms in our school are fitted with projectors and whiteboards anyone visiting the school who needs access for presentations or teaching has everything they need including video conferencing. Not wanting to appear out of touch with new technology
Dom_ Posted January 23, 2009 Posted January 23, 2009 Our PE Teachers use them so they can show video's anywhere.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now