Singist Posted December 15, 2008 Posted December 15, 2008 I've also used Clonezilla, Its very easy to use either over a network or standalone. It's especially good for laptops 1
jamin100 Posted December 15, 2008 Posted December 15, 2008 +1 for Ghost Console. I use it to deploy all my images and then use it to deply all the software packages too.
MatthewL Posted December 15, 2008 Author Posted December 15, 2008 Thanks for all the replies, I can now go away and have a look at some of them and see what would be best for me. Thanks once again.
speckytecky Posted December 15, 2008 Posted December 15, 2008 Unless you have the relevant licences for the software on that cd you shouldn't be using it. Ben Valid, no doubt Ben but which CD are you talking about?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now