Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

i have had several people pm me asking if i can provide this software. I downloaded it when it was first released. You guys must wait till alonebfg alonebfg coems out with the new release.

 

once again please do not pm me. it is getting really annoying.

Posted

it does not matter whether or not that I have it not. read the posts about the future of edu geek joomla 1.5 or something like that. it is a sticky in this forum. you have to pm the developer about it NOT ME.

 

Legally I can not give it to anyone even if I have it. So read the posts and see how you can get it.

 

daboroe

Posted

contink

 

that is perhaps true. i was using what they said to remind other users that legally i can not give it out. if i would i would be facing charges. that is all

 

i wish too that people did not exploit this as in use it for profit.

 

on another note does knowone know how to get the caption for the slideshow? I have seen a lot of people with this but do not know how to set it up.

 

daboroe

Posted

bc of what has happened you have to talk to the lead developer not me. i can not give it out. it was in the one post or thread.

 

what about the question i asked.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...