CyberNerd Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 Are they big enough to use at ghost boot discs? we used to do ghost with floppies, so yes you could fit a boot disk onto a 16MB SSD and still have room for the complete works of shakespeare, twice
jamesb Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 The Christmas card idea isn't actually a bad one if you normally send out a Christmas letter, or have anyone in school who does. Just slap the letter on them with some pictures and save yourself a fortune in printing.
Little-Miss Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 Paint them red and attach little pieces of string to them and set them free, lol very good!
PeterW Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 Label them as 8GB then glue some to the floor in the corridor hook up a camera kick back and enjoy.
FN-GM Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 we used to do ghost with floppies, so yes you could fit a boot disk onto a 16MB SSD and still have room for the complete works of shakespeare, twice oh yer i forgot about that, we still use them
mattx Posted December 9, 2008 Author Posted December 9, 2008 Label them as 8GB then glue some to the floor in the corridor hook up a camera kick back and enjoy. Like it. Nooooo i need closure!!! Im now hoping you will stick them all over your face as promised and use it as your avatar... I'm laughing to myself now, have a mental image of you with sd cards all over your face and then someone coming into your office to ask a question.... Guess what I'm going to be doing tomorrow morning.....[ with the help of the Science Room Technician.....]
mattx Posted December 10, 2008 Author Posted December 10, 2008 Sad news I'm afraid, the SD cards [ about 90% ] of them were sent to us by mistake - they have now gone back. So I won't be sticking them to my face..... There are other things I would like on my face though......
Little-Miss Posted December 10, 2008 Posted December 10, 2008 Sad news I'm afraid, the SD cards [ about 90% ] of them were sent to us by mistake - they have now gone back. So I won't be sticking them to my face..... Gutted.... There are other things I would like on my face though...... lol such as?....
DrPerceptron Posted December 10, 2008 Posted December 10, 2008 Couldn't you stick them on your face, then send them back? I was looking forward to it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now