Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anybody know how to change the default ISA logon screen (see below) so we can customise it for our own school. I just really want to change the text add the school logo, so I imagine its a BMP or JPG image held somewhere.

 

Thanks

 

http://i.technet.microsoft.com/Bb905857.b7033ec6-d601-4053-8c88-655935ee31cf(en-us,TechNet.10).jpg

Posted
Does anybody know how to change the default ISA logon screen (see below) so we can customise it for our own school. I just really want to change the text add the school logo, so I imagine its a BMP or JPG image held somewhere.

 

Thanks

 

http://i.technet.microsoft.com/Bb905857.b7033ec6-d601-4053-8c88-655935ee31cf(en-us,TechNet.10).jpg

 

My post looks like is lost again replied this morning.

 

Ash.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...