Sylv3r Posted December 4, 2008 Posted December 4, 2008 Does anybody know how to change the default ISA logon screen (see below) so we can customise it for our own school. I just really want to change the text add the school logo, so I imagine its a BMP or JPG image held somewhere. Thanks http://i.technet.microsoft.com/Bb905857.b7033ec6-d601-4053-8c88-655935ee31cf(en-us,TechNet.10).jpg
SYNACK Posted December 4, 2008 Posted December 4, 2008 This should help: Customizing HTML Forms in ISA Server 2006 1
spc-rocket Posted December 4, 2008 Posted December 4, 2008 Does anybody know how to change the default ISA logon screen (see below) so we can customise it for our own school. I just really want to change the text add the school logo, so I imagine its a BMP or JPG image held somewhere. Thanks http://i.technet.microsoft.com/Bb905857.b7033ec6-d601-4053-8c88-655935ee31cf(en-us,TechNet.10).jpg My post looks like is lost again replied this morning. Ash.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now