RabbieBurns Posted September 12, 2008 Posted September 12, 2008 Can anyone recommend a free ASP spell checker I can integrate with a ASP system Im working on. Ive just downloaded a demo of http://www.aspspellchecker.com and if thats any good I might just buy it, unless somone knows of a decent free version? Thanks in advance
Sylv3r Posted September 13, 2008 Posted September 13, 2008 We used to use that with our home made school reports package we designed. We had no issues with it in the 3 years we used it.
Edu-IT Posted September 13, 2008 Posted September 13, 2008 Ask ICTNUT. I know there's one in MLH which is good, not sure what it's called.
RabbieBurns Posted September 13, 2008 Author Posted September 13, 2008 We used to use that with our home made school reports package we designed. We had no issues with it in the 3 years we used it. Thats exactly what Im wanting it for, my new reporting systgem is due to go live but the teachers are wanting a spell check. Tried out that aspspellcheck.com and it worked very well so I think I might suggest the school buy it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now