Dos_Box Posted Wednesday at 08:16 Posted Wednesday at 08:16 This one took me by surprise as I'd never heard of these Office easter eggs before! 1 1
BKGarry Posted Wednesday at 08:19 Posted Wednesday at 08:19 I did, because Office 97 was what was installed on my school's PCs when I was a student.
jthompson Posted Wednesday at 08:30 Posted Wednesday at 08:30 Is there are Group Policy option lurking away somewhere that governs this? Something like setting "Control productivity disenablement experiences activation" to "Enable", with the sub-option being "Disable"?
Fazza Posted Wednesday at 10:03 Posted Wednesday at 10:03 There were quite a few Easter Eggs in a fair few bits of software 'back in the day'.. I think Excel 95, 97 and 2000 all had Easter Eggs that were games and I seem to remember a couple of the built-in Screensavers in 98 and XP had Easter Eggs in them but I can't quite recall what they were.
jthompson Posted Wednesday at 10:16 Posted Wednesday at 10:16 Maybe the Edge surf game has a hidden productivity suite inside it? I heard you liked easter eggs, so I put an easter egg....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now