Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone on here who's bought a copy of my books, whether paperback or e-book. I've now hit my first milestone of 50 sales, which honestly means the world, so thank you all for the support!

To say thanks, I'm knocking 34% off both books from 3rd to 10th October. It's also a good chance to catch up before book 3 in the series, "Plants Don't Email", comes out on 12th November 2026.

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

I've bought both weeks ago - haven't had the time to read either yet, but looking forward to it when I eventually get the time.

 

Well done.

Edited by Sylv3r
Posted
2 hours ago, Sylv3r said:

I've bought both weeks ago - haven't had the time to read either yet, but looking forward to it when I eventually get the time.

 

Well done.

Thank you Sylv3r, I appreciate the support!  Hope you enjoybreading them when you get round to it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...