CyBeRkId2002 Posted February 23 Posted February 23 Managed to make a couple of reports myself after setting up a connection to the iSAMS database, but now I would like to tweak a couple of pre-created ones. I find Visual Studio easier than the cloud editor and have downloaded the templates, but when I try to run locally I get: An error occured during local report processing. An error has occured during report processing. I presume it is something to do with the connection to the database. Does it need to be in a certain format?
River Posted February 23 Posted February 23 You need to setup the Data Source - which is the connection to the iSAMS database. If you don't have the name and login details you will need to raise a ticket to get them from iSAMS
CyBeRkId2002 Posted February 23 Author Posted February 23 Sorry, I should have added that I have the login details, and a link to the db which has allowed me to create my own reports - but downloaded ones don't seem to use this data source. Is there something I need to do to link the two?
River Posted February 24 Posted February 24 When I open a downloaded report, I usually have to click on the data source and connect it to the shared one already setup
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now