TwoZeroAlpha Posted February 2 Posted February 2 I'm hoping this is the right place to ask. I'm long out of the IT support game having jumped to corporate MSP in 2011. However my wife is a governor at our local primary and their current 3rd party support has yet again messed things up. Can anyone recommend any good 3rd party support companies, ideally in Essex? Primary/Junior school, approx 500-540 students.
ovenchips Posted February 2 Posted February 2 Not strictly based in Essex but do cover the area, Breathe Technologies got one of my schools out of a very sticky situation a few years back and offer School support. I can definitely recommend them but I will say my experience was 5 years ago so no telling if they've changed since. The senior engineer who sorted us out still works there which is a good sign I suppose! https://breathetechnology.com/ 1
BKGarry Posted February 2 Posted February 2 We use Design and Management Systems, and I know they do cover Essex. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now