UnsureQueen Posted June 28 Posted June 28 @SIMS_Customer_Supportcan you help answer a question? We use sims at my school we haven’t moved to sims next gen yet. We take the registers on there and I will add comments for absences etc. my question is if I want to go and edit a comment to add more information or when I’ve received medical evidence does my original comment show anywhere? Is there an audit than can be run to show edits on comments. Some of my comments need more evidence but I don’t want it looking like it’s been changed. Can any school leaders or ofsted etc pull comment history?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now