kennysarmy Posted October 1, 2025 Posted October 1, 2025 I'm following this guide to upload all our new 2025 pupil photos. https://docs.bromcom.com/knowledge-base/how-to-upload-student-staff-photos/ If I choose around 50 images at a time it works but looks like once I start selecting more than 100 or so the browser Bromcom tab just stops responding. (see attached) We using Cloud Drive Mapper, which I'm not sure if that's the reason or if it's another Bromcom bug. Has anyone been able to import their whole school photos without issue, my folder has 1400 images in it and the data manager assures me in previous years its worked fine.
Bromcom_Alec Posted October 6, 2025 Posted October 6, 2025 Hello there. I am sorry you are having an issue - it seems to me that the most likely culprit is the intermediary you describe as it would generally be a lot more than 100 photos before I would expect a serious performance issue. Please raise with your support team and we will take a look
kennysarmy Posted October 7, 2025 Author Posted October 7, 2025 15 hours ago, Bromcom_Alec said: Hello there. I am sorry you are having an issue - it seems to me that the most likely culprit is the intermediary you describe as it would generally be a lot more than 100 photos before I would expect a serious performance issue. Please raise with your support team and we will take a look A ticket was opened on the 1st Oct. I had a we are going to look at it response on the 2nd and nothing since.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now