robintech Posted June 2, 2025 Posted June 2, 2025 Don't know if its just me, tried some isitdown websites and they also couldn't reach it When it did come back up I got a Cloudflare "Are you human" prompt then obviously back in now Would have tried on my phone but mast is down in local area. 2 1
ZeroHour Posted June 2, 2025 Posted June 2, 2025 I am investigating and I have turned on the CloudFlare message in the interim.
Bionic Posted June 2, 2025 Posted June 2, 2025 FYI the website was inaccessible for me this morning too.
36Degrees Posted June 2, 2025 Posted June 2, 2025 Just now, Bionic said: FYI the website was inaccessible for me this morning too. Me too regardless of using work's PC and internet or personal phone and mobile data. I was getting an Edugeek branded error message relating to Cloudflare
PotNoodleTech Posted June 2, 2025 Posted June 2, 2025 Yep was down all morning for me and a few other techs I know.
lparry Posted June 2, 2025 Posted June 2, 2025 Same for me, It was terrible - I had to actually do work 🥲
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now