Adam_859 Posted March 31, 2025 Posted March 31, 2025 Hi All, I've been trying to trawl through the internet for solutions on an issue we have. We need to disable Omnibox searching and only use it for URLS. Is that possible at all? Thanks, Adam
Oaktech Posted March 31, 2025 Posted March 31, 2025 Why? Just curious I've never been able to actually disable it, but I have been able to adminstratively lock it down to a blank search provider.
David44 Posted March 31, 2025 Posted March 31, 2025 Would setting DefaultSearchProviderEnabled to false do it? Lots of caveats listed though... https://chromeenterprise.google/policies/#DefaultSearchProviderEnabled
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now