ConTheITGuy Posted August 10, 2008 Posted August 10, 2008 I was 8 on 8/8/88! Same here. What was I doing? No idea!
amfony Posted August 10, 2008 Posted August 10, 2008 i just turned three ... and i was learning how to start alleycat.exe from the external 5" floppy disc drive. also .. probably ... maybe ... wetting myself haha
EduTech Posted August 10, 2008 Posted August 10, 2008 I was not even born... Just something in my parents eyes! haha
Jackd Posted August 10, 2008 Posted August 10, 2008 I was -6 then. I remember it like it was yesterday Jack
stu Posted August 12, 2008 Posted August 12, 2008 i was 6 days old guess that makes me seem really young
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now