Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Chromebook Spares, where do you get yours from?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

I am looking for spares for my Chromebooks, where do you get yours from? We are mainly looking for screens and battteries for HP CHromebook 11 G6's, but also for Lenovo and Dell CB's too.

I have seen AJParts mentioned in another recent thread, which does the screens for a reasonable price, but I cant seem to find a place that can get me batteries that isnt ebay!

 

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...