miloshmedia Posted February 24, 2024 Posted February 24, 2024 Hi, I have a site that we are setting Edulink up for - I’m hoping to get it linked to our civica cashless catering. I have tried a few times to get Civica to assist but they can be hard to get a hold of at the best of times. The error we are getting is NRSTrustE Warning: There was no endpoint listening at http://(IP for cashless server)/trustews/truste.asmx?wsdl that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details. Did anyone else run into this? I understand I have to put the IP of the server with the agent into an allowlist but the suggested path of this file isn’t there on our cashless server. It is defo a civica issue not Edulink as their support is really helpful, but with no guidance on trust-e it is proving challenging! Thanks, Miles
mrbios Posted February 24, 2024 Posted February 24, 2024 Civica have to install the component for you on your cashless catering server, guessing if that folder doesn't exist then they haven't done that bit. In classic Civica style, it is a chargeable job they'll want paying for.
miloshmedia Posted February 24, 2024 Author Posted February 24, 2024 Civica have to install the component for you on your cashless catering server, guessing if that folder doesn't exist then they haven't done that bit. In classic Civica style, it is a chargeable job they'll want paying for. Thanks - would have been nice if they even started that conversation with us. Any idea on costing or if there is an installer we could use? I have engineer/installer credentials for our server and the civica setup.
mrbios Posted February 25, 2024 Posted February 25, 2024 Thanks - would have been nice if they even started that conversation with us. Any idea on costing or if there is an installer we could use? I have engineer/installer credentials for our server and the civica setup. I don't think it was much, £150-£200 or something. Civica support are atrociously slow to respond but they're the only ones i know of that can do it for you.
thimon Posted February 25, 2024 Posted February 25, 2024 Good luck getting hold of Civica. They’ve removed their customer service phone number, can only submit requests via their service desk portal. They reply as and when they want to. Can’t wait to leave them.
MrKJLS Posted February 25, 2024 Posted February 25, 2024 I don't think it was much, £150-£200 or something. Civica support are atrociously slow to respond but they're the only ones i know of that can do it for you. they quote us £912 + VAT to install the service lol
ITGuyNW Posted February 25, 2024 Posted February 25, 2024 Civica are great. Our finance department upgraded the software for some reason, its brought no operational benefit. As part of the quote they included an i3 PC to act as the server. £900.
CrootUK Posted February 25, 2024 Posted February 25, 2024 Civica are great. Our finance department upgraded the software for some reason, its brought no operational benefit. As part of the quote they included an i3 PC to act as the server. £900. I only see the first part of this on mobile app, came to disagree but glad it turned out the way it did lol! they are [emoji90] 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now