Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
How is the projector mounted? Could you use something like the unico guardbox? I've used them in sports halls before. Still not that cheap though.
Posted
How is the projector mounted? Could you use something like the unico guardbox? I've used them in sports halls before. Still not that cheap though.

Apparently not, due to the weight.

 

We don't have a D&T department.

 

I can look to see if we have any metal workers nearby.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...