Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello ,

I would like some help & advice please. I have setup Spice works ON-PREM it has all being configured and working.

 

However, I am having issues with setting and email to create a ticket once and email has come through.

 

I have done the following so far:

 

1. Set up and distributed email address with no password (shared)

2. I have setup a dictated email address with password

3. All this is office 365 with an exchange on Prem management server

4. I have used all the possible combinations & ports -993 995 587 etc.

5. I am able send and receive email on two new created email address fine

 

Whenever an email is send no ticket is created on the Spice Works Help desk. Some advice would be helpful.

 

Thank You in advance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...