chazzy2501 Posted September 8, 2021 Posted September 8, 2021 Any sensible way of splitting a mail merge document. I need to save it out as separate files to send via parent mail. So far I see installers, addons and pdf splitter web program. I saw a tutorial on splitting headers in Youtube but it didn't work with our document. is there no native way of doing this without having to trust some obscure program from a random website. I couldn't find anything in the office store either.
TheRobins Posted September 8, 2021 Posted September 8, 2021 I have used split the merge for years, Takes 20 seconds to split and PDF all our ParentPay login sheets every year, Merge and Split Works with Word2019
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now