Steve_Ellis Posted January 17, 2021 Posted January 17, 2021 Hi, I've been tasked with installing SIMS Teacher app on W10 desktop machines across my school. The app is available on the Windows Store, but I'd want to deploy via an MSI (or an exe at a push). My Google fu has let me down a little, does anyone know whether this is possible, or where I can find the install files. TIA.
mikemcsharry Posted January 17, 2021 Posted January 17, 2021 What's the SIMS teacher app? I work with an infant school that uses SIMS and the only way I have of getting SIMS out to them is using the SUMS application.
Edu-IT Posted January 17, 2021 Posted January 17, 2021 What's the SIMS teacher app? I work with an infant school that uses SIMS and the only way I have of getting SIMS out to them is using the SUMS application. https://www.capita-sims.co.uk/products-and-services/sims-teacher-app https://www.capita-sims.co.uk/products-and-services/sims-teacher-app/sims-teacher-app-features-and-compatibility-for-ios-and
bknaggs Posted January 17, 2021 Posted January 17, 2021 The last time I tried it in Windows 10 it crashed as soon as you logged in. I didn’t see the point in going too far finding out why as every Windows 10 pc has/can have SIMS installed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now