Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

x86 version is 1783MB and x64 version 2539MB so no way it'll fit on a CD! The days of the Windows OS on a CD are a thing of the past!

 

I wouldn't worry too much, most Microsoft.com downloads are resumable.

Posted

Wasn't worried about the download I just haven't got a blank DVD-+R at present some are on back order lol. Downloaded the DVD and copied it to a removable HDD I'll install it from there. ;)

 

Wes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...