bizzel Posted April 4, 2008 Posted April 4, 2008 (edited) [February 2019 Edit] The project is being resurrected. I'll update this post when I have something ready to show. Thanks for your patience. Edited February 19, 2019 by bizzel
jimmckenna Posted January 27, 2012 Posted January 27, 2012 Is AUP Informant not available any more? The link above does not work Is Paul about Hello!!!
fiza Posted February 8, 2012 Posted February 8, 2012 No its been removed by Paul. Might be worth pinging him an email he may be willing to send you the files. I may have them somewhere too as we use it.
cneilson6 Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 Does anyone now how to clear the database? or where i can get the password to get into the database? we are wanting to send out an updated version of the policy out to all users but at present i am unable to find out how to do this.
fiza Posted March 20, 2012 Posted March 20, 2012 Does anyone now how to clear the database? or where i can get the password to get into the database? we are wanting to send out an updated version of the policy out to all users but at present i am unable to find out how to do this. Look on the support thread. I mentioned how to do this on there but here it is again ; If you want to reset the DB just go into (if you installed using defaults) C:\Program Files\Paul Beesley\AUP Informant Server and find the file called AUPInformant.sdf and rename it AUPInformant.sdfold or something. when AUP Informant is run again it will generate a new sdf file and all users will get the AUP on screen. We do this every Sept. Hope that helps 1
BJG Posted May 22, 2012 Posted May 22, 2012 Currently located at: Index of /files/aupinformant/2.0.2 1
coldhand Posted January 24, 2013 Posted January 24, 2013 Hi all, this thread hasn't been updated for quite some time. Anyone know if this project (AUP Informant) going to be continued? So far, it is absolutely amazing considering is cost nothing and does almost everything one would like.
fiza Posted January 24, 2013 Posted January 24, 2013 Hi all, this thread hasn't been updated for quite some time. Anyone know if this project (AUP Informant) going to be continued? So far, it is absolutely amazing considering is cost nothing and does almost everything one would like. I dont think so. You used to be able to get the software from Paul Beesley but now there is only a fleeting mention of the software. Unfortunately I think Paul has gone on to bigger and better things. Great software though!
rabbitez Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 I dont think so. You used to be able to get the software from Paul Beesley but now there is only a fleeting mention of the software. Unfortunately I think Paul has gone on to bigger and better things. Great software though! Would you happen to have the files for this? I can't find it anywhere. Do you know if the source is available also?
fiza Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 Would you happen to have the files for this? I can't find it anywhere. Do you know if the source is available also? Unfortunately I have left the place where we used it.
rabbitez Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 Ah... that's a shame. I contacted Paul via Twitter, but he doesn't seem to be active. It's certainly something I'd like to continue (with his permission), but at very least get a copy of the binary... unless my Google-fu is really lacking today I'm positive it's nowhere to be found.
cneilson6 Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 yeah try this https://portal.bitcasa.com/send/5a0720e29fa74a1a577ed9e97344daa9a02f31dffe4ace37065a66b9e08ad202/879d584cb2c9b33dc432b3763d4622913c82a1b844b9be68bc0d8db57d0adc8f https://portal.bitcasa.com/send/147986a14d7e2721a447d6b7626f1f9023c0a1107b6153a444eaa58ba5b93216/f3e340e291d82fc7515cffabee6f09f1e9f24d0fb6ba7233f34248d5be397a7d 2
rabbitez Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 (edited) yeah try this https://portal.bitcasa.com/send/5a0720e29fa74a1a577ed9e97344daa9a02f31dffe4ace37065a66b9e08ad202/879d584cb2c9b33dc432b3763d4622913c82a1b844b9be68bc0d8db57d0adc8f https://portal.bitcasa.com/send/147986a14d7e2721a447d6b7626f1f9023c0a1107b6153a444eaa58ba5b93216/f3e340e291d82fc7515cffabee6f09f1e9f24d0fb6ba7233f34248d5be397a7d Thanks! I really appreciate that. Update: Hmm, the server doesn't seem to want to run on Win 7 x64 or 2008 R2. Do you get the same issue? It instantly comes up with "AUP Informant Server has stopped working." Description: Stopped working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: aup informant server.exe Problem Signature 02: 2.0.2.138 Problem Signature 03: 4aa1162b Problem Signature 04: AUP Informant Server Problem Signature 05: 2.0.2.138 Problem Signature 06: 4aa1162b Problem Signature 07: 21 Problem Signature 08: 5 Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.272.7 Locale ID: 2057 Edited March 19, 2013 by rabbitez
ersarathy Posted February 15, 2016 Posted February 15, 2016 Hi Neilson, Could you please give me the path to download AUP Informant application..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now