StealthyRockape Posted December 6, 2017 Posted December 6, 2017 Hello, one and all! My apologies if this has been asked or answered before, I couldn't find it anywhere on here.I'm an IT apprentice at a PRU in Nottingham, and I co-manage SIMS with my line manager. A little while ago, I was asked to sort out the current working out grades on SIMS. My only two problems are thus: I am using Hosted SIMS, which is just a royal pain in the richard, and everywhere I've looked has mentioned a separate SIMS assessment program, which neither myself or my line manager have heard of or used. Any advice or pointers on how to get this sorted?
Esteban_Child_of_the_Sun Posted December 6, 2017 Posted December 6, 2017 Just to clarify, you want an Assessment Manager marksheet showing the most recently entered teacher assessment for each subject and each pupil?
bobsmith Posted December 7, 2017 Posted December 7, 2017 SIMS Assessment Manager is not a separate program - it's just that SIMS uses some very old terminology which is a hangover from it's evolution over the years. "Focus - Assessment" is the route to get into all the bits that comprise Assessment Manager. Do your staff currently record any assessment data in SIMS?
StealthyRockape Posted December 13, 2017 Author Posted December 13, 2017 Not currently, we only tested it a while back, but this was long before I got my placement here.
bobsmith Posted December 14, 2017 Posted December 14, 2017 The basic SIMS Assessment Manager manual is going to be your first port of call. https://myaccount.capita-cs.co.uk You need to have an account to get on, it's best if you get your SIMS lead person (who hopefully has their account details handy) to log in and set you up with your own account.
StealthyRockape Posted December 22, 2017 Author Posted December 22, 2017 I'll inquire, but I don't think my line manager (who is also the SIMS lead person) knows the account and password.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now