Craig582 Posted September 7, 2017 Posted September 7, 2017 Our Media department need to be able to produce DVDs. They were able to do this in Windows 7 using the Windows DVD Creator, but they cannot find a equivalent feature in Windows 10. They have Adobe CC, but looking online there isn't any authoring software that comes with it. I've looked around, found some but have no clue if they are any good or not. Could someone please recommend one that is free and works on Windows 10.
2ilent8cho Posted September 7, 2017 Posted September 7, 2017 Do you not get Adobe Encore as part of CC? Its on our download list with CS6 and i know that does DVD authoring.
Craig582 Posted September 7, 2017 Author Posted September 7, 2017 I don't think so. I wasn't the one who downloaded CC, it was one of my colleagues, and they downloaded all that was available to us I'm told.
jthompson Posted September 7, 2017 Posted September 7, 2017 I've used DVD Flick for years. It's Open Source and has been bullet proof. Still running Win7 here, though. 1
steveg Posted September 7, 2017 Posted September 7, 2017 Encore is no longer actively developed, but you should still be able to download it. Install sounds like a pain though, as you have to install the old version of premier first (which you can then remove) https://helpx.adobe.com/encore/kb/encore-cs6-installed-cc.html Steve
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now