Scarabjay Posted May 24, 2017 Posted May 24, 2017 I'm sure there must be a way, but I can't see how... I've been asked to provide a report on how which teachers have allocated behaviour points (and to whom) in a given time frame. Points I can work out every which way, but I can't seem to find how to put those points against an issuing teacher. Any ideas please?
Seb1780 Posted May 24, 2017 Posted May 24, 2017 I'm sure there must be a way, but I can't see how... I've been asked to provide a report on how which teachers have allocated behaviour points (and to whom) in a given time frame. Points I can work out every which way, but I can't seem to find how to put those points against an issuing teacher. Any ideas please? You can identifiy the teachers involved using the "Staffs Involved" options, but beware that these reflect who recorded the behaviour points issued, not necessarily the teacher issuing them - a real problem in our school. 1
bobsmith Posted May 24, 2017 Posted May 24, 2017 You can identifiy the teachers involved using the "Staffs Involved" options, but beware that these reflect who recorded the behaviour points issued, not necessarily the teacher issuing them - a real problem in our school. Even worse in my school. Some bright spark decided that all behaviour incidents would be done on paper, typed up in word and THEN entered into SIMS, by just one admin person. Guess who's name appears on every negative incident when you report? 1
Scarabjay Posted May 24, 2017 Author Posted May 24, 2017 We're lucky as teachers have to record their own - I just can't seem to find the data field to select when I'm building the report.
jdsa Posted May 24, 2017 Posted May 24, 2017 Is 'Recorded By' not what you're looking for? It's in the Behaviour subgroup of fields. 1
bobsmith Posted May 25, 2017 Posted May 25, 2017 that's the one if the staff member has recorded the incident themselves. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now